Saturday, December 26, 2009

Protective styles

So, I've been reading about protective styles and wanted to try out a few for myselft. I decided that Christmas would be a good day to give it a try.
I kinda liked the way the back came out with the two layers of rolls, really cute. The front needs some work. I wasn't crazy about the part in the middle and I knew my hair would become more puffy along the sides so I took it down and did my two-stranded twist. I'll keep working on my protective syling, I already have some ideas in my head.














Keep it real, keep it natural YY

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks really nice. It's like the back tells a story too. :o)

    My best, Lynn
    *swing by my spot, I'm hosting a natural things giveaway extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have gotten an entry from you already, but if not, were you interested in any of the giveaways?

    My best, Lynn

    ReplyDelete