Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I love Moeshealoe

My shea butter recipe came out so good, thanks to moe moe's recipe. The grapefruit essential oil was great choice. I enjoyed it so much in my shea butter mix that I added to water for a refreshing spritz in the afternoon. It's an invigorating spritz when your eyes start to get a bit heavy. I have to find something for evenings now that will be relaxing but it wont be lavender, I really don't like that smell. Anyway, I think I had a pretty good combo of ingredients, not too oily, not at all sticky/tacky, not too dry and not too wet. Only thing, with no measurements it will never be actually the same. But hey, it's the results that matter.

What's next? Well, since I read you can also use shea butter on your skin, lotion is next. Since my hair is natural and I'm trying to stick to natural products, why not stop butting all that junk on my skin as well. I'm kinda working backwards but I figure if I can develop a discipline with my hair and skin (on the outside) then maybe I will be able to develop a discipline on the inside and eat better. Gotta start somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Love the spritzer idea!! I am going to make some for myself. Heck, maybe I'll find some pretty bottles and give them as gifts this holiday. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's a great idea. I assure you, people will love it and beg for more. I already have a couple of friends begging me to give them some.

    ReplyDelete