Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Hairversary to me!

Woohoo!! My hairiversary month and I am still finding more 'previously owned' hair bling. Honestly, I haven't worn any of these jewels since I went natural. They just kind of fell in the back of a drawer full of headbands, barrettes, pony holders and all kinds of stuff.



The last one I actually wore today with my up in a protective style. I not sure what this is suppoed to be, from this view it looks kinda like a butterfly. I turned it the other way and looks kinda like a ladybug. Well, even being a bit blurry the flowers are easy enough to get right without quinting and standing on one foot. So I definitely liked the look I got with the...BUTTERLADY!!! Yeah, that works, hahaha.


So my hair is in my usual easy double stranded twist and pinned up in a kinda roll thingy like my other styles with one hundred millions hair pins. It's a definite 'do again' style.


Keep it real, keep it natural

No comments:

Post a Comment