Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why didn't I think of that before?

So I acquired this really really nice comb to use in the shower but there was a problem. I have had this comb for at least six months but never ever used it because of this ugly gnarl in the end that I already knew would snag my hair.


May not look like much but it's a very hard piece and it can do a whole lot of damage. It's at the front of the comb so there is no way to avoid it. Yesterday I made up my mind that I had to just let it go, throw it away when all of a sudden...Duh! it came to me. I took the comb out on my balcony and scratched it a few times on the cement and it was like magic. What problem? It was like filing a fingernail. The end is as smooth as the rest of comb and ready to be used now. Just think, I almost threw out what will be a great detangling comb for no reason at all. Now I have to check the rest of my combs and see if they could use a bit of filing down.


Keep it real, keep it natural YY

No comments:

Post a Comment