Thursday, January 7, 2010

Protective style 3

Ok, so I was hoping to get a couple of days out of my style but I only got one. I wasn't really pleased with it but I wore it anyway. I think my biggest mistake was how I tied it up, I actually flattened it completely. I don't have any pics since my digi battery needed to be charged.

Last night I came home and took my hair down, applied leave-in, oiled my ends and did about six chunky braids. This morning I took the braids out and without combing just started tucking and pinning. Again, I don't bother to really look in the mirror until I am done; otherwise I would be in the mirror too long fussing over my hair.
























I also used a nylon stocking; I knew those legs would come in handy. The stocking was used to tie around my head like a headband to help to keep my ends smooth. I really like this one, it kinda reminds me of a french roll in the back but the top is not the same. The top sits high with just a couple of pins to keep it back from my face. Again I'll try to sleep on it; hopefully it wont look so bad in the morning. At least I know not to tie it down like I'm preparing for a hurricane. Hey, maybe I should use my satin pillowcase tonight since I still haven't tried it out yet.

Keep it real, keep it natural YY

2 comments:

  1. That looks so good and your hair is growing in so nicely! Did you use the whole pantyhose or did you cut it all up to your desired size and length?

    My best, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn, I went old school. I know you're younger than I am...:) I cut the legs off about an inch from the crouch so it's pretty much the whold leg.

    ReplyDelete