Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm still here!

Yes, I'm still here. I am, after all, very faithful to the things and the people I love. I absolutely love being natural and don't see chems anywhere in my future. I've been keeping busy with my knit and crochet projects on my other blog.
Since today is my spa day I figured I pull out the cam and get a couple shots for a lenght check. I put a bra on over my shirt in order to get a good bra strap check. I'm still using the same products since they're not giving me any troubles. Since I've definitely reached bsl I guess I need to shot for mid back now!





























As usual on spa day my hair is looking so great I wish I had somewhere to go. But, as usual, I have absoulutely nowhere to go. But since I love me I'll do my hair, my feet, fix a nice dinner, maybe dress my table real pretty and just enjoy being me.

Keep it real, keep it natural YY

No comments:

Post a Comment