Thursday, November 19, 2009

Five days later

Ok, comments about my spa day. I loved the clarifying treatment with baking soda. Immediately after pouring in I could feel the softness, the hair seemed to stretch as after a long slumber. I love the smell of the Suave Tropical conditioner though I can't say that I was very pleased with it in my hair. The Elastra for deep conditioning felt really good and was happy that it doesn't seem to have much of a smell so I was able to retain the light coconut smell. I'm not even a fan of coconut eaten or smelled but I like this. I think I followed the directions well but my hair seemed to have more tangles at the end and is frizzier than usually. I tried one of the homemade leave-in conditioners (Suave, water and oil). I spritzed to death and twisted my hair. I was able to see that my hair definitely looked different, I guess this is the sheen that I have read about because I certainly don't have much shine. When I took my twist out on Tuesday night I was not very happy, I didn’t see the look I usually get. So I think maybe I need to get a store bought leave-in and make sure I didn't miss a step in there somewhere. Oh, did I mention I think I'm allergic to the oil I bought. Yeah, thought I had picked up olive oil but I didn't. I looked at some many different things I ended buying the wrong one, Super Grow or something like that.
All in all since I am still in the tweaking phase I can chalk this up as growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment